F Rollin' Rollin' Rollin' - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

My sweet Lil Man is FIVE months old today! How did that happen? I don't know if it is because he is my last baby and I am trying to savor every moment of him being a baby or what but is seems like time is just FLYING. It seems like EVERYDAY he does something new, it is wild! With the girls I just don't remember them growing SO fast. Lil Man is Five months old and has mastered rolling. WHAT? Yes, rolling, which means I am in SO much trouble soon. After rolling comes crawling and after crawling comes WALKING! What am I going to do? I imagine he is going to be a lot like Little Sister and walk at an early age, he adores his Sisters and I just know he is itching to follow them around and join in on all their fun. I'm not going to lie though, I would be more than happy if he decides to wait as long as Big Sis did to walk. She was 13 months old before she took her first steps.

Oh the joys of being a MOM!

What are your little ones up to these days? Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your stories!

Have a blessed day dear followers,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: