F Crazy Goat Lady - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Crazy Goat Lady

A couple posts back I introduced the idea of getting goats. Well, I am proud (I think) to inform you all that I am just a couple days away from beginning my journey to become a crazy goat lady. I bought 2 adorable little doelings from a farm in New Mexico. I had planned on them arriving in late May, however oddly enough it was going to cost more for them to be shipped ground by a transport company than by air, so they will be here Friday. Crazy, right?

I have been reading everthing I can get my hands on about raising goats. The poor breeder is probably wishing she never agreed to sell the doeling to me because I have been emailing her several times a day with questions. I have been gathering supplies and such to make their arrival as comfortable and stress free as possible. I still have a few more things to get done, but I feel confident that this is going to be a great experience.

Check back soon because I plan on sharing lots and lots of photos!

Have a wonderful day dear followers,






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: