F New House & the Gardening Bug - Rural Mama's Sandbox

New House & the Gardening Bug

 Well, I've got it. I've come down with the bug. The Gardening Bug has started to infect my home again this year. Without even realizing it, I've been online researching flowers, shrubs, and trees to plant up at the new house! New house? Yes, we are in the process of remodeling a Repossessed Modular. The idea of a new house was hatched while I was pregnant with Little Sister and we wanted to have something to move into by the time she was rolling over. Well, plans don't exactly go as planned and here we are in January 2013 and still not moved in. The modular was so low priced that we couldn't resist and building a new house from scratch was way too expensive. The "New house" has been a work in progress since September 2011. We had to wipe out a bunch of nice trees to get the thing up on the hill and now it is disgustingly bare around the house. It needs some color, it needs some landscaping, it needs SOMETHING! So, while infected with the bug, I will be searching for plants to beautify my new space!


If you have any suggestions for plants that will weather well on a sandy hill, please feel free to comment! I need all the help I can get!


Have a wonderful day dear followers!



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: