F 25 Days of CHRISTmas - Rural Mama's Sandbox

25 Days of CHRISTmas

I am going to attempt to setting goals for myself and family during the 25 days of Christmas. I am going to work towards putting Christ first and learning what he wants for me in my life!
Day 1
Verse: 1 Timothy 1:19 NLT
Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked.
What does this mean to me? Always do what is right in the eyes of the Lord and do not disobey because if I am able to ignore what God wants for me once, it becomes easier and easier to continue to follow the wrong path and end up in distruction.
May Peace be with you dear followers and always let your conscience (the Holy Spirit) be your guide!

Have a wonderful day dear followers!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: