F Mía Mariú Review - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Mía Mariú Review

I was given the opportunity to test out a couple Health and Beauty products by Mía Mariú.   Here is a little background about Mía Mariú from their website:

Mía is a Dallas based health and beauty social selling company that offers entrepreneurial business opportunities for women. Our natural health and beauty products are available exclusively through our Independent Advisers and online. Mía offers an innovative approach to social selling using the power of ecommerce, social networking and personal service behind extraordinary natural health and beauty products. 

My vision was to create a company for women who wanted a contemporary and progressive way to make money without sacrificing time with family. Mía offers a stylish and lucrative home-based business opportunity that is fun and rewarding and is a powerful way to help you make money, make new friends and reach your personal success.

Jeannie Price 
Founder & CEO 
Mía Mariú 

I love the idea that these products are sold by women socially. It gives you a great opportunity to try products and learn from others as well as provides ladies with a way to make some extra money. The Mía Mariú products that I able to test out were the RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Refinisher Cream, RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Thermal Activator, Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+, Mineral Loose Powder Foundation (Marfil), and No.22 Brush.

I have to say, I thought the RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Refinisher Cream and RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Thermal Activator were really neat. The Refinisher Cream is off white in color and contains tiny granules and the Thermal Activator is clear. When you mix the two together they make a white foamy substance that create heats, which was really neat. The heat only lasts for a short while and as you rub the solution on your face it rubs in clear and looks a little greasy. Once it was scrubbed all over my face, I washed it off and my face was silky smooth. It had taken off all the dead skin and smoothed it out nicely.

I decided to rub on the Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+ after finishing with the ResturaCel-C Microdermabrasion. I have sensitive skin and a lot of lotions seem to burn when I apply them. The Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+ did burn a little but it wasn't intense and I imagine it had to do with the fact that I just scrubbed off the top layer of skin on my face. Either way, the slight burning only lasted a moment and then I was fine. The Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+ is white in color and thick, not watery at all. It did make my face look a little greasy after it was rubbed in, so I moved on to my next product to test out!

I used the No.22 Brush for the Mineral Loose Powder Foundation in Marfil, a foundation for really light colored skin. This color will probably work well for me in the winter months when I am not out in the sun, however, I could probably could probably use their Savanna color foundation year around. I am not a professional at using make up, but the foundation seemed to chump in the brush. I spread it on my face and tried to rub it in the best I could. It kind of caked then spread. I think I had more success spreading it with my hands than I did the brush. I also had to blot it with a barely moist towel to escape the caked look, which again may be user error. The foundation did help take away the redness in my face and from afar it made my complexion look smooth. Up close, however, I could see every pore on my face, its like it made them look even more obvious. So, needless to say I wasn't a huge fan of the No.22 Brush and Mineral Loose Powder Foundation but they did work just fine.

 In the photo above you can see how much redness the powder foundation covered. The left photo is natural skin, no make up. The right photo is after applying the Mineral Loose Powder Foundation.

Overall, I was thrilled with the RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Refinisher Cream and RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Thermal Activator, the rest of the products I tested were good, I just didn't find them any different that most beauty products out there.

My Rating: B+$$$$
I would give the RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Refinisher Cream and RestauraCel-C Microdermabrasion Thermal Activator an A+ and the Hydrating Moisturizer SPF 30+, No.22 Brush, Mineral Loose Powder Foundation in Marfil all a B. 
Click here to see what My Rating means!

Cost: RestauraCel-C Thermal Microdermabrasion Set (2 oz./1.9 fl. oz) $55.00, Hydrating Anti-Aging Moisturizer with SPF 30+ (1.7oz) $44.00, Mineral Loose Powder Foundation (4.3g) $18.00, No. 22 Brush $22.00 

Where to Buy: Mía Mariú Online 

Connect With  Mía Mariú on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest

Have a wonderful day dear followers!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: