F Operation: Vegetable Garden - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Operation: Vegetable Garden

So, I've decided to take on yet another responsibility. This summer I've decided to start a Vegetable Garden. Yes, I just said it. Luckily, I have a couple friends that are going to help me work the garden. In exchange for helping, they will get to take home veggies. Since more are picking from the garden, we have decided to expand the garden making it about 2 1/2 times the size I had initially planned, so we'll see how it goes!

I ordered some vegetable plants and seeds about a month ago while. Several seeds came in and on March 7th, my friend and I started carrots, cherry tomatoes, head lettuce, cucumbers, and sugar snap peas using a couple Jiffy Seed Starter Kits! It was super easy, which is good because I'm still learning about planting and gardening and such.

Jiffy Seed Starter Kit with my seeds planted!
March 9, 2012 Sugar Snap Peas peeking out of the soil!
I'm excited to try a vegetable garden but a little nervous that I might accidentally kill all the plants. So, send all your helpful garden tips my way because I will need them!

Have a great day dear followers!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: