F Spring Fever - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Spring Fever

I'm not sure why, I'm guessing its a bit of Spring Fever, but I've recently taken a big interest in having house plants. I've had them a couple weeks now and they seem to be doing well, which is exciting for me because I've never really had a green thumb. Here are a couple photos of my new house plants!

Orchids

Lucky bamboo (which is not really bamboo)
Not pictured is my cute aloe vera plant. I've always LOVED aloe vera plants and am very excited to finally have my own!

I'd like to get a couple more easy to maintain, but beautiful house plants. If you have any suggestions PLEASE leave me a comment!

Anyone else getting Spring fever and bring home some house plants lately?

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that lucky bamboo looking plant! That's awesome.

    I also wanted to let you know that the box with the 'copy and paste' code is stretching across your page and blockin a good portion of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it too!!!! I think I've started an obsession, I bought another house plant the other day, lol!

      I visited your site today LOVE IT! My girls really liked Bean!!!! I wonder if it is your screen settings, because the Copy and Paste looks fine on mine.... do you mind telling me what your screen settings are?

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to have houseplants but every time I try I end up killing them. You might be inspiring me to give it a try again though.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments HERE: