F Clipix Remembers It! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Clipix Remembers It!

Well, I came across a website today that I love! It is similar to Pinterest, but delightfully different. It is an online bookmark keeper or clipboard. Instead of saving bookmarks to your computer, you can store them online, organize them, and share them with your friends or the world. My favorite part so far, is the fact that if there aren't any photos you like on the site you want to save or if the site has wonderful information but not photos, you can still Clip it to your Clipboard and make your own thumbnail. How cool is that?

I've already made myself a couple clipboards, one for cloth diapers another for blogs I love. Check out my Clipboards at Clipix!

Create your own Clipix, Clip your favorite sites, and enjoy NOT having to search over and over for you favorites!

Have a GREAT day dear followers!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: