F Another Yum Yum Review! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Another Yum Yum Review!

Last Summer I had the privilege of reviewing an awesome little snack bowl from Yum Yum Dishes. Well, as if their bowls weren't awesome enough, they redid their design to include a plastic lid for the bowl. So, now I can get my daily snacks ready ahead of time and either store them on the counter or in my refrigerator sealed to prevent spills!

With the new lid I can save my Pineapple snack for later!
Sealed and ready to chill in the fridge!
Having the plastic lid has been a huge help and was a very smart move for the Yum Yum Dishes! I have to admit that I grab my new Yum Yum Bowl with a lid more frequently than my original Yum Yum Bowl with out a lid. I can easily plop my snack in my purse and take it with me on the road. No need to stop at gas stations where I would be tempted to over snack on unhealthy foods.

And, as if the new Lid wasn't cool enough, Yum Yum Dishes has added a new product to their list of awesomeness! Yum Yum Dishes now has a 9 inch plate to help with portion control at meal time!

The 9 inch plate is perfect for meal time. The plate has dotted lines to mark out portions for your protein, carbohydrate, and vegetable. At first I was a little wary at the portion size, I love to eat and limiting my intake kind of turns me off. I was surprised however that once I finish my plate I am satisfied, it has just perfect portions for a meal.
9 inch plate from Yum Yum Dishes

Ready for dinner!
The 9 inch dinner plate is also PERFECT for salads! I  used the portion lines to help measure out my Lettuces/Veggies, Grilled Chicken, and Croutons with Dressing. It give me just enough to make a nice and satisfying salad for lunch! The only thing that I would suggest they need to change is the color of the dotted lines on the plate. They are yellow and kind of blend in, I would suggest orange or black.

Overall, I am very impressed with the change to the bowl by adding a lid as well as their new product the 9 inch plate. I recommend them to anyone looking to loose some extra pounds by portion control rather than limiting the types of foods and snacks they can have!

Cost: $24.00 for set of four 4 ounce bowls with lids, $34.00 for a set of four 9 inch plates
Where to Buy: Yum Yum Dishes Website - ENTER Code: RURAL20 at check out to get 20% off your order of Yum Yum Dishes! Code expires 3/19/2012
My Rating: A $$$$
Please show Yum Yum Dishes some love by liking them on Facebook, Following on Twitter, and signing up for their YUMMY Tip of the Week!

Like Yum Yum Dishes on Facebook
Follow Yum Yum Dishes on Twitter

Thanks for reading and have a great day dear followers!






Disclosure: I was sent a 4 ounce bowl with a lid and a 9 inch plate to review. I was not compensated in any other way. Opinions in this post are mine based on my experience and use of the items. I nor Yum Yum Dishes guarantees any weight loss results from the use of these dishes nor do we guarantee that you will like them.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: