F Speed Scrap Sunday vol. 1 - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Speed Scrap Sunday vol. 1

Last Sunday I involved myself in a little activity that took place on the twitter feeds, Speed Scrap Sunday, with directions/instructions posted at 8:00PM EST by Jessica at @MyMemoriesSuite. It was a fun activity to give My Memories Suite v3 Digital Scrapbook software users ideas for new Scrapbook pages. Here are the instructions from last Sunday's Speed Scrap Sunday:

  1. Choose 2 Background papers.
  2. Choose 1 photo. Frame or Mat it.
  3. Make 4 rectangle strips of patterned paper. Place them so that at least part of your strips are behind your photo.
  4. Place 4 pieces of string or ribbon around your photo in some way.
  5. Add 3 embellishments around your photo.
  6. Add 2 additional embellishments and another piece of string or ribbon Not touching your photo.
  7. Add shadows, journaling, and anything else you want to make your page perfect!
We were experiencing a rough storm last Sunday, I skipped a couple steps to get my Scrap page done, but still had to shut down the computer before I had time to post to the blog. So, here is my fashionably late Speed Scrap Sunday page! 


Speed Scrap Sunday page from January 22, 2012

This Page wast made using ONLY basic elements of the My Memories Suite v3 Software. There are several kits you can download for free and some that you have to buy. I wanted to post a cute page that only included basic elements, so users could see that the basic program without any extra downloads still contains cute content to decorate your scrapbook pages!

Please stay tuned for more Speed Scrap Sunday events Sunday at 8:00PM EST, just follow @MyMemoriesSuite on Twitter!

You can purchase My Memories Suite v3 HERE! Make sure you use code STMMMS86739 at checkout to get $10.00 off the software! OR you can try to win a copy by entering my GIVEAWAY (ends 1/28/2012)!

Have a wonderful day dear followers!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: