F MIA - Sorry about that! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

MIA - Sorry about that!

Okay, so life is just getting so busy the bigger my girls get! My youngest just turned 7 months old and she is moving around like CRAZY! My oldest didn't see the need to move around this much at all. Everyone always tells you that each baby is totally different, and I knew this, but deep down I wanted a clone, lol! I'm just kidding, my youngest is also very special in her own ways and I love that about her, she gives me so many new experiences that I didn't have with my oldest and yet my oldest gave me experiences that I have never had with my youngest. They really seem to have balanced out one another well and taught me a lot, even already!

On a side note, sorry I've been MIA for a while! I am going to try to get back into the blogging scene, hopefully nap times will correspond and they'll give me an hour to type, hehe! We'll see, please stay with me!

I've got some fun news! I finally bought Big Sister's riding helmet! We decided to go with the Troxel Legacy in Smoke Antiquus. She has a tiny little head so we went with the small. I fit it to her head in the house and it fit great but when I put it on her outside I must have messed with the adjustments and it kept falling forward on her. I'm pretty sure it was user error on my part and I think I just need to get used to the adjustment system a little more. The day her helmet came in I took Big Sister out to ride her pony! She just LOVES the horses and would have stayed on that pony ALL day long. She is a natural and I am just amazed at her balance for only 2 years old. She also has no fear. I was able to lead the pony without holding onto her. It didn't faze her a bit and she rode him like she had been riding since the day she was born! SHE is going to be FUN! We have also been blessed to have an incredible pony. He loves me and will do anything I ask him to, especially if I let him nibble on the grass every so often. I can't wait to see their relationship and bond grow as Big Sister rides more!



Thanks for staying with me dear followers! I've got some cool/controversial posts planned ahead so please stay tuned!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: