F Home Sweet Home - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Home Sweet Home



Our backyard - horses hanging out as a storm passes us by.


There's nothing like a couple weeks in the "city" to help me realize just how much I LOVE living in the country. The only traffic I have to worry about is my chicken posse crowding around my feet as I get them their scratch. The only "noise" I have deal with is my Goose's honk if she spots anyone outside. My skies are not tainted with city lights, the stars are the brightest lights I see at night. The paths I follow are not paved but imprinted with hoof prints in the sand. God has blessed my family and blessed our farm and I sure do love them all!

Yeah, I'm Real Country!

Have a great night dear followers!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: