F It's A... - Rural Mama's Sandbox

It's A...

Girl! We found out on Oct. 1st that we are indeed having another girl! Very excited to have another little princess on the way! I was for sure that this one was a boy because the pregnancy has gone a bit different, but no, its a girl. I am so excited! My first daughter is so much fun its going to be GREAT having two! I can't wait for them to be able to play with each other! My first daughter likes babies already, at church if the other babies in the nursery are crying she tries to take them toys to get them to stop! How cute is she?!?!

Well, sorry this is short, just an update to let you know, I'm still alive. Just over half way there, 21 weeks down 19 weeks to go!

Thanks for reading dear followers!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: