F Drama Drama Drama - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Drama Drama Drama

Well yesterday was interesting...  It seems like most of the time when people do something wrong, they don't want to own up to it but instead blame their failure on someone else. Most of the time this involves them lashing out, causing drama. I'm not a fan of drama, EVER! I don't mind drama and I know in the end I will learn from it, but it just seems pointless in the interm. If everyone would just sit back and think about things before they do or say them, the world would be a much better place. I believe the old saying is "Do unto others as you would have them do to you." Would YOU want someone to lash out at YOU for their failure and try to ruin YOUR reputation and spread LIES about YOU? I didn't think so. This is why I am glad I am who I am. I have learned a lot and am constantly learning. My learning has helped me greatly these past couple of days. Instead of lashing out to defend myself, I let it go, I KNOW THE TRUTH and GOD knows the TRUTH.  I'm close to God and I know everything will be taken care of and everything will turn out fine.

Last night I did have THE BEST NIGHT'S SLEEP ever! I slept so deep and so nice, it was as if all my worries were lifted and my mind was clear and empty, allowing me to fall into a deep sleep. Normally I have a million things on my mind and though I do fall asleep really easy and do sleep all night through, I don't get a GOOD nights sleep because of the thought rolling around in my head all night long. Katelynn on the other hand had some trouble sleeping and I think its because her 8th tooth is coming through and bugging her a little.

Ahh, stepping off my soap box, lol!
Thanks for reading dear followers!
Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: