F Getting some Nubunz! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Getting some Nubunz!

Sorry for the long time between posts, life is busy...

Well, Baby K's Auntie is getting her 3 Nubunz One Size Pocket Cloth Diapers http://www.nubunz.com . I am SUPER excited to get the package and try them out! All I know is that there are 2 velcro and one snap. The colors are a surprise, whooohoo.

Oh something totally cool that I found on HyenaCart that I'm dying to get some day. We have a Swifer & the Swifer Wet Jet. I love the concepts but despise the idea of buying the cloth thingies to put on dust/mop then throw them away... what a waste. Well like I said before I found something on HyenaCart... made by The Daisy Co. in The Wading Pool's congo http://hyenacart.com/thewadingpool/ , they are washable Swifer/WetJet pads!!! Totally LOVE the idea!

Oh random thought... I made some really good Tuna Casserole last night. I found a recipe and modified it... here is what I did:
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Boil 4 cups Cremette Egg Noodles. In a bowl I mixed 2 cans of Cream of Ckicken Soup, 1 Can Evaporated Milk, 1/4 cup water, 1 tablespoon butter, 4 small cans Tuna (the dolphin friendly kind of course), and 1/2 cup of leftover cooked frozen peas I made the night before :) When the noodles were soft (approx. 8 minutes) I mixed the noodles and the mixture together and poured it into casserole dishes. I then baked it for 30 minutes. Since some people eat more or less salt I did not add any so when it comes out you have to add to taste but I thought it tasted good without salt. I was very pleased at how creamy and yummy it turned out :)

On a sad note I have no followers... hoping to get some soon :)

Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: