F Don't Let You Babies Grow Up To Be Cowgirls! - Rural Mama's Sandbox

Don't Let You Babies Grow Up To Be Cowgirls!

Ooooh my goodness I am SORE! I have spent the last week catching horses, deworming horses, and delousing horses... I'm SO over going in circles, LOL! My shoulder blades and my shoulders just ache the muscles are sore from hauling buckets of Permetherin mix and holding the lead rope of not so happy horses while they are being bathed... Very productive week, but once again a reminder that having a baby made me seriously loose the great shape I was in. Before the baby stuff like this wouldn't have phased me, I did stuff like this every day, no biggie. But now, I am once again using muscles I haven't use in over a YEAR! I don't even know how to slowly work my way up, because I never knew I used those muscles before! Everyday I do something I find the next day that my body really wasn't quite ready for it. I know you all are laughing at me, my dear followers are laughing at me. What can I say, I'm young, I figured I could just jump right in with both feet and expect to do it all... not so much... Well this is going to be pretty short tonight, I am BEAT! Have a great night dear followers! I am SO looking forward to church tomorrow morning! God is Good!

Kelsey

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments HERE: